Saturday, March 22, 2008

My CVS deals for the week.

Well here are my CVS deal this past week.
I spent a total of $1.58 on all my deals this week and here is what I got...

4 cans of air freshener
4 dove shampoo's
1 dove body wash
2 listerine kids (one is not in the picture)
1 crest pro health mouthwah
1 Bic soleil razor
3 cartridge refills (4 count)
3 tubes of toothpaste
3 bottles of vitamin C
1 lipstick
1 glade candle
2 boxes of hershey's pots of gold
2 bags of plastic easter eggs
2 bags of jelly beans


Total Extra Care Bucks left to spend... $27.00 and I took a survey for CVS and got 10 more so now $37.00. I can't wait for the paper to come tomorrow. I am an adict.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did good this week! i missed it this week...hope next week is good! i like the presentation in the pic. i am laughing that you still found time to go to cvs while you are studying! you ARE an addict! :)

Trish said...

i'm just jealous we don't have cvs in memphis so i can play too :)

Who I am Through Pictures