2. Pour the milk into the crock pot
3. Turn it on low for 2 1/2 hours. After 2 1/2 hours unplug the crock pot and let it sit for 3 hours.
4. When 3 hours has passed take two cups of the milk and put into a bowl.
5. Stir 1/2 a cup of the live culture yogurt into the two cups of milk
6. Mix it well
7. Pour it back into the crockpot
8. Stir the milk well and put the cover back on
9. Now take the towel and cover the entire crockpot so that any heat is kept in. Let it sit 8 hours or overnight.
10. In the morning the yogurt has thickened and is ready to be sweetened and have any fruit added. (this yogurt is not as thick as store bought yogurt.) you can make it thicker by adding gelatin. I am going to experiment with the gelatin next time I make it.
11. Get whatever frozen berries you want to use and let them thaw out slightly.
12. Put them in a food processor
13. Add honey to sweeten and a little water (maybe 1 teaspoon)
14. Puree the mixture
15. Add it to the yogurt
16. Stir and Enjoy! Make sure you save 1/2 a cup of the plain yogurt that you made as your live culture to use in your next batch of yogurt.