Monday, July 21, 2014

One of "those" days...

It has been raining for 4 days now. I feel cooped up in the house, the kids are cooped up in the house, not to mention we are all bored. I am sick of cleaning and cleaning and cleaning.. It just never ends and never seems clean. The laundry is never caught up either. I woke up with a headache.. I think it must have to do with the pressure in the air or something, because ever since it started raining, my head has hurt.

This morning Caleb decided to let his hermit crabs out on his bed, but he forgot they were out and now we have a hermit crab somewhere in our house and we can't find it. UGH! More work for me to try and locate the stupid crab.

I need to go to the grocery store, but there is no way I am shopping with 3 kids. Have you ever tried that? It is like volunteering yourself  to enter a torture chamber where you desperately try to stay calm and not lose it and have an absolute breakdown in the middle of the store. The older two fighting over where they get to sit/stand on the cart.  Then one is hanging upside down over the side of a cart, the youngest child in the front of the cart being so loud, the entire store can hear him. One laying on the bottom of the cart with his hands hanging out dragging on the floor. Then there is that concerned lady who is trying to be nice by telling me "Oh he is laying on the bottom of the cart with his hands on the floor, they might get run over." As if I didn't know this already. If he wants to get his hand run over, he will learn the lesson. So anyway NO THANKS... I will scrounge through the leftovers for something to feed my children.

Its just one of "those" days... I think i need another cup of coffee, because the rain and gloomy skies make me want to just crawl in bed with a good book and doze off for a nap. That sounds wonderful.

Anyway I found all our lego's from when we were kids in storage at my moms. I have them soaking in clorox because there was a lot of mouse poo in the container. Then i have to figure out how to get them to dry. I think the kids will have fun with them, because they are something new. I wish I had washed them yesterday so they were all clean and they could be playing with them now.

Alright, well the chicken nuggets are done so I need to figure out what else to feed my littles with the nuggets.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Who I am Through Pictures