Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Losing it.

You thought this was going to be an Orange Rhino post that I am losing it with my kids didn't you?? Its not. Its a weight loss post.  I started back at it on Jan. 5th this year to reach another one of my big goals. To FINALLY get my weight off. I am not going to be healthy if I still have the pounds. Yes I am making better choices, but I also have a problem when I give in for a "treat" I completely fall off the deep end.  This time I have decided that 2015 is the year I am LOSING the weight. Last year I lost some, but I mostly toned and lost inches. I didn't lose a lot of weight. Part of it is because I was following the wrong P90x3 program for weight loss. I was following the one for building muscle and getting tone. OOPS!  I build muscle pretty easy (its in my genetics) I would have been a GREAT body builder. Anyway, this time I am very strategically following my calories and doing the LEAN version of P90x3. So far after 1 week I have lost 6.5 lbs. I am really proud of that. Like I said I am serious about it. I still have 41 lbs to reach my goal of 130.  I have my yearly girly dr. appointment and I am absolutely determined to be in a healthy range for that appointment. (I have not been in a healthy range since 2007!!) Healthy range for my height is in the 140's.  I am going to see this happen.

Anyway another goal in the works to becoming a better me. If I feel good about the way I look, I will  also feel good about myself and work harder at my other goals.


No comments:

Who I am Through Pictures