Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I go westwant mommy

I have to write this one down, because it was so cute. Today I was out running errands with my mom and Elijah. We pulled into Lowes and parked and we were talking about where we wanted to go for lunch. Elijah in the back seat said "I go too?" so mom said "yes, Elijah you can go to the restaurant too." So as we were walking into Lowes Elijah said in a whiny voice "I go westwant mommy." I said yes in a few minutes we are going to eat. So he walked in holding my hand. Since spring is approaching they had a few outdoor tables and chairs for patios set up when you walked in. Elijah let go of my hand and was squealing with excitement as he maneuvered around some chairs right up to one of the tables where he was trying to pull out the chair and climb in. Mom and I were both trying to figure out why he was so excited about the tables and chairs. I went over and picked him up so he wouldn't climb into the chair and he said "No mommy I eat wunch"
Poor kid thought we were at the restaurant.
We did finally get him to a restaurant to eat some lunch and he must have been starving because he ate everything on his plate.

No comments:

Who I am Through Pictures