Saturday, March 22, 2008

New pictures.

Benjamin is changing and learning new things every day. He loves to copy the things we do (or try his best to copy us) I am loving each day with him even more. He is such a joy to be around and he is always so calm and laid back. I have not posted pictures in a few days, so I figured I would add some. Tomorrow I will try and post the Easter pictures.
Caught red handed with his hand in the candy bowl
He loved the noise it made

Playing airplane with his daddyChewing on Red's arm. Red was playing with the whoozit so Benjamin decided he would chew on red's arm.
Hanging out.

Playing on the play mat
Chewing on Red
Playing with Daddy.. Check out Benjamin's hair.. It is really starting to stand up
Airplane!
Discovering his toes.
He was very into his new discovery

Hanging out in his new jammies

Sitting around in his bathrobe and slippers

What a wonderful smile!
Nanna was blowing air on his toes and he loved it!


No comments:

Who I am Through Pictures