Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bi-Lo deal


I went to Bi-Lo on my lunch break today because I knew I wouldn't have time later to go. I knew they were having a good deal on eggs, but I didn't know the rest of this stuff was a good deal also.
I got 6 dozen eggs, 2 stofers frozen meals (i needed lunch) Minute maid orange juice (it was a craving) 1 lb of ground turkey, 3 lbs of ground beef, and 10 pieces of chicken for 25.00.
I didn't have any coupons or anything like that, but I couldn't pass up all that chicken for 2.50 a pack. Or the ground beef for 2.50 a pound. The eggs were 0.98 each and we use a TON of eggs. Anyway... I just wanted to share this deal. I thought it was a good one. (It is going to help keep us stocked up when the baby comes. )

1 comment:

Amy Scott said...

Hey, I know you don't know me, but I found your blog through a friend of a friend and always check it to read about your deals! I was just wondering how you got 6 dozen eggs at Bi-lo, the sign said limit 4, so that was all I tried to buy...now I wish I had tried to get more, I too use a ton of eggs...

BTW...Congrats on the new baby!!

Who I am Through Pictures