Saturday, March 7, 2009

If I drop one more thing....

My husband doesn't believe me that pregnancy makes you clumsy, and drop things etc.... Well I have just about had it this pregnancy with dropping things. I think if I drop one more thing or forget one more time where I put something I am going to absolutely lose it! This pregnancy I am having a harder time bending at the waist, so when I drop something I have to get down on all fours and then have to work my way back up. I feel like my brain is in a complete fog as well.
I mean isn't it hard enough to grow an entire person... Come on God.. do we really need to lose our minds as well. Oh well... just a little venting about this subject...

On another note... I am realizing that Brad is doing some sleep walking at night. He is probably going to kill me for posting this, but I think it is hillarious. Last night he got out of bed pretty quickly which I just assumed he had to get up and go to the bathroom. He then walks out of our room and comes right back in. He walked over to the corner of our room and started digging around in a laundry basket. I asked him what he was looking for and he said "nothing" then he moves to the closet door which had a bunch of hangers on the handle and he just starts moving them around making all kinds of noise. The he turns around and starts messing with things on top of the dresser. He then walks out of the room and I have no clue what he went and did. I just layed there. I wondered if I needed to get up and check on him. After a good 3 minutes he came back and got in bed. I asked if he was ok and he said "yes." He got up early this morning to go help his step-dad, so when I got up I called him to ask him what he was looking for last night and he has absolutely no recolection of even getting up. I hope if he got up to go to the bathroom, that he at least went in the bathroom. This is not the first time he has had no recollection about getting up and doing things...

1 comment:

Sara said...

hahahaha! that is hilarious! it's always so weird to watch someone sleep walk or listen to them talk in their sleep ... kinda creepy, but funny. we have a friend who caulked all day at a painting job and one night he peed all around the edge of the window in his sleep. his wife woke up and asked what he was doing and he said "just caulking, sweetie"

p.s. my brain is slowly but surely running away from me, too... i feel like throwing something because i KNOW what i want to say but it just won't come out right!

Who I am Through Pictures