Monday, June 20, 2022

Lack of service...

 I had this grand plan of being able to get all my blogging done from day to day as we drive etc. This plan however was thrown out the window due to lack of service in so many areas. I just can't get the pictures to download etc. When I do get them to download they are all out of order, so I am just going to go back and fill in everything. This this trip has been so amazing and I am sad that it is quickly coming to an end. Don't get me wrong there has been plenty of bickering and fighting going on between everyone, but we get over it and move on and enjoy what's next. Its hard not to get on each others nerves when you live in a 34x10ish foot space. We have 4 days left and are doing one full day tomorrow at Custer State Park in South Dakota and then we will book it home. We will have 3 long days of driving to get back. 

Once back I will get all the pictures in and post the second half of the trip (it will be picture OVERLOAD) 

No comments:

Who I am Through Pictures