Friday, January 20, 2023

Not much Going on

 How is it already over half way through January. I am going to blink and it is going to be summer already. I just re-registered the kids for school. Elijah somehow is going to be in Middle School Next year and Eden in K5. I will have all kids in school until 3pm next year! CRAZY! How did I get to this point.  Brad is still dealing with effects from the wreck. He has had a headache since it happened and his back is hurting a lot. He has been going to the chiropractor 2x a week. Yesterday he went to the regular doctor and they did a head and neck CT and the doctor confirmed he has a concussion. He can't get comfortable at night and driving or sitting up for periods of time really make him hurt.  Hopefully he will get some relief soon.  

I am in week 3 of E2M- I feel like my progress is slower this time, but I am seeing changes. Drinking a gallon of water each day is the hardest part for me. I am really wanting this year to be the year that I finally reach my weight loss goals. 

Just for fun here are a few pictures of Eden the other night. The dogs were very interested in her snack so she improvised and made a fort so that they wouldn't get her food. 




Recently I have really been thinking about our RV trip a lot and really wanting to get back out on the road. I LOVED every second of the RV trip and would go back out tomorrow if we could. Yes, there were some really frustrating times, but overall it was an amazing trip!  I don't remember if I mentioned it, but Brad and I went to the RV show earlier this month for a date night. It was fun to go in the RV's and see what they look like etc. There are so many amazing RVs out there. We really need to get Tina up and running again. I would love to do an RV rennovation and really upgrade the RV. It would be fun to do and Tina needs some work. The chair is permanently reclined, the drawers won't stay closes, the stairs quit working again, the fridge wasn't working correctly, and now the generator isn't working.  We have some work to do for sure.  


No comments:

Who I am Through Pictures