Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Oh My Gross!

 Today I was doing so well drinking my gallon of water. I was over at moms house and had just finished my 32 oz yeti of water. I took the lid off and refilled my cup. I took a HUGE gulp out of the straw and tasted the worst, most foul tasting water I had ever tasted. I was just about to tell mom something was wrong with their water when I looked down to see a stink bug holding onto my straw and trying to stay above the water in my cup.  It had sprayed my water with stink bug juice! IT WAS SO GROSS!  I could not get the taste out of my mouth. I have no idea how that bug got into my cup when I was filling it up.  I will however look into my cup every time I go to drink out of it. I hope I never "taste" stink bug again! 




No comments:

Who I am Through Pictures