Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentines Day

Brad has always been really good at making sure I am appreciated and loved. He gets me flowers almost weekly because he knows I LOVE fresh flowers. He has started to also make sure he gets Eden flowers now. He wants he to know how important she is and that she can be loved well too. For valentines Day Brad got both of us beautiful flowers and got Eden a balloon and bear too. She was so excited to get them. I also threw in some pictures from our first valentines day when Brad and I were dating. We drove down to Charleston, SC and Brad had arranged a dinner cruise for us to go on. Then we drove back to Greenville that night. He has always gone out of is way to make it special.  We are not big "valentines day" celebrators, but we do use it as an excuse for a nice dinner together.  This year we went to Soby's the day after Valentines day. Its so nice because now that Benjamin and Caleb are older we can just say "Hey, you are babysitting tonight" and we get to go out to eat. It's made date night more frequent and easier to do. 







 

No comments:

Who I am Through Pictures