Thursday, October 15, 2009

Caleb 7 Months Old...

Two days ago Caleb turned 7 months old! ALREADY!! His little personality has come out full force and he is a complete joy! I have discovered he loves to be naked (he must be male) and play on the floor with his toys. He LOVES Benjamin and whenever he comes around Caleb gets all excited and kicks his legs and squeels with delight. He has realized he really loves to splash in the bathtub as well. He gets his little legs going and gets a serious look on his face, like he was born to splash in the tub!! It is super cute! He is eating a lot and has started stage 2 foods which is fun. He still really likes his bottle though and if he sees his bottle first you might as well forget him eating any food. He is still waking up in the early morning before anyone should ever be awake and it is taking a toll on mommy and daddy! On Oct. 10th he sat up for the first time by himself which was fun. He doesn't sit up often because he realizes there are toys and things around him and he has to get to them, so he topples over in order to get to them. His 7 month birthday was also the last night he nursed! It is bittersweet. Caleb was ready to stop nursing and it was me still trying to make him nurse, but he was refusing me every time I tried. I feel good about nursing him for 7 months. It kind of makes me sad and it is just another step of Caleb growing up. His vocabulary consists of Dada, mama, and nana. He weighed 16lbs 11oz at his last appointment (on Oct. 9th). He has recently started to get his legs up under himself and scoot a little bit. He rolls all over the place and can get where he wants to go by doing so. He loves our pet French Fry and will watch him for a long time as he swims around his tank. It is a lot of fun, a lot of work, a lot of sleepless moments and times of frustration, but it is also the best thing in my life to have my boys! Happy 7 months my little one!

No comments:

Who I am Through Pictures