Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby Shower...

Today my friends Danielle and Cristy threw me the most wonderful baby shower! It was so sweet of them and they did such a wonderful job. I got all kinds of wonderful things to prepare for this little guy who is arriving so soon. It is kind of funny because you wonder (do you have a shower for a 2nd child?) Here is what I have discovered... I think it is wonderful to do... going from one child to 2 brings lots of changes... going from a 1 seater to a 2 seater stroller, a second car seat, in some cases like mine, a second crib etc.. You don't realize how things change. Another thing I realized was that there were a lot of things that I wished I had gotten with Benjamin that would have made things so much easier, but as a first time mom I didn't think I needed. So I am so thankful for my friends showering me with such a wonderful day with friends and family. Here are just a few pictures from the shower. Below are the hostesses Cristy on the left and Danielle on the right.
My mom and I.






















Mom, Me, and Gennie


Danielle is due with baby #2 (a little girl this time) in July. We had to get our pregnancy picture together since we had them when we were both pregnant with our first boys.

A wonderful gift as one highchair isn't going to do it for us anymore.
From left to right... Lindsey (I went to dental hygiene school with her), Shaye (I went to dental hygiene school with her and she just got married last week), Jennifer (my long time friend from middle school I believe.. such a wonderful woman!), Gennie my grandfathers wife, so I guess you can just say she is my grandmother!

No comments:

Who I am Through Pictures