Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blog on hold..

I just wanted to let everyone know that I probably won't be blogging a whole lot this week. My national boards are in 9 days and I am going to have my nose in books all week. I have not really been studying much until this weekend, I do a lot better under pressure. Anyway.. Next Tuesday (the 25th) is the big day, so please be praying. Pray that Benjamin will continue to sleep well, so I am able to sleep, and also pray that I am able to get studying done during the day. Pray for Brad that he won't starve to death as I won't be doing much cooking this week. (that is a joke.. he knows how to fend for himself). Anyway... If I can just get through next Tuesday I am going to feel like a completely different person. I do have new pictures to post, but will do so later.. I have to get some studying done.

2 comments:

Candace Donley said...

Hi! I found your blog through Sara Thompsons, I too am taking national boards the same day you are!! I know exactly how you feel right now, I just want you to know I am praying that we pass!! : D

Anonymous said...

lauren, i hope and pray that it goes well!! i am amazed at how you are doing this with a baby! way to go girl!

Who I am Through Pictures