Saturday, March 22, 2008

You've got to be kidding me...

The fun never ends when you are a mom. I have been living at my mom's house this week so she can take care of Benjamin and I can study full time for my boards. It has been WONDERFUL! Anyway.. this afternoon I fed Benjamin and was sitting with him in my lap on my mom's couch... Well in his relaxed state he had a bathroom explosion and little did I know that his going to the bathroom consisted of the explosion coming out of his pants and all over me! It was all the way from my stomach to the bottom of my pant legs (yes I know it was afternoon and I was still in PJ's.. that is what happens when you spend your days studying). I usually wouldn't post a picture of poop, but this one was unbelievable so enjoy...

1 comment:

Sara said...

SO funny! at least it's still baby poop haha!

Who I am Through Pictures