Saturday, April 5, 2008

CVS "class"

Ok.. I am finally going to do this.. I have been talking about it for a while now. This Thursday (6:30p.m) I am going to have my "Make CVS Work For You" night.
Here is what you need to do before Thursday.
1. Get the Sunday paper
2. Clip EVERY single coupon in the paper (this is a great week for coupons) if you have other coupons that you have clipped bring those as well.
3. Save the CVS flyer from Sunday's paper. Bring this with you.
4. Bring a notepad and something to write with
5. Make sure you have signed up for a CVS extra care card.
6. Go online to http://www.cvs.com/ and register with them. You can get

If you are interested in learning how I get such great deals from CVS please e-mail me. I will give you directions to my house. If you are interested and this Thursday doesn't work for you, let me know that as well because if enough people can't come on Thursday, I will change the date.





2 comments:

Conner said...

Lauren,

When we move back to an area that has CVS, will you teach me all this? Jason and I are always so amazed by what you end up with and we want to learn!!!

Conner

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay, yay! I am so there!!!

Who I am Through Pictures