Sunday, May 24, 2009

God is so good!

Back in March (two weeks before Caleb was born) my job had to move to part time. People just started cutting dental out of their budgets and they were losing insurance and couldn't afford it right now. So as the second hygienist in the office I was the first to have adjustments made. Well it ended up that my job was terminated as business just didn't pick up. It was very hard for me and broke my heart. I went through all the emotions of being mad at first( at the situation, not the dentist) , then dealing with the reality of all of it. I did a great deal of crying as well. Well God provided in ways that we never imagined and I have been able to be on a 10 week maternity leave. I started looking for a new job about 2 weeks ago. I had a few leads and Brad and I had been praying for an ideal situation... I wanted a tues, wed, thursday position so I could have monday and friday with the kids. Well through a friend I was connected with a dentist and to make a long story short I begin my new job on June 2nd! It was exactly what I wanted. The exact pay I was looking for and I will have the majority of my week with my children! I am really excited about it. My previous job gave me experience and I made friends. I have no regrets and no hard feelings. I am moving on and excited. God is so good!

1 comment:

Sarah Weber said...

PRAISE THE LORD! Lauren, so glad to see that you have found a job that meets all of your needs!

Who I am Through Pictures