Saturday, February 1, 2014

Mentor Moms

This spring I decided to join a group called mentor moms at Mitchell Road. I am so excited and thank the good Lord that I am doing this. Every week I have walked away thinking "this is such a blessing" "I am so thankful for this."   It is such a good reminder that I am not alone in frustrations with my kids and yelling at my kids. I want to stop yelling at my kids and I want them to remember mommy always being calm. I never knew I had such a short fuse until I had children. I love them with ever ounce of my heart, but they can make me feel insane some days!  This group has just been such a great encouragement to me, to be a better parent and to love my children so much more.  I look forward to going each week!

No comments:

Who I am Through Pictures