Saturday, February 1, 2014

P90x3

So on January 6th I started a new program and joined a challenge group. I used a gift card from amazon and got P90x3 and have now been doing it for 25 days! It has been amazing and I can't believe the results I have already seen. I have lost 6 lbs and 9.25 inches! That is amazing and only in 4 weeks. I can't wait to see how I am doing at the end of the 90 days. I have missed doing it today and yesterday due to being sick with an awful throat infection. UGH! I started to feel better today and was thinking about doing it, but my coach reminded me to listen to my body. Right now my body needs rest, so that is what I am doing.  This last week I have been incorporating the green faces diet with my workouts and this is the week I finally started to drop weight. I can't wait to get my weight into the 150's ( I have not seen 150 since before Benjamin was born). My ultimate goal is 125 and healthy. I am not just doing it to drop weight, but to become a healthy person and a fit mother. So far I love it and I am excited to be doing it.

No comments:

Who I am Through Pictures