Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy 33rd Birthday Brad!

 We don't get out often, but when we do we try to really enjoy our time together and without kids. We didn't think we were going to be able to get away for Brad's birthday because of his work schedule this week, but we were able to squeeze it in. Brad and I made reservations at The Green Room and enjoyed a nice quiet dinner where we could actually have a conversation. The only downfall was that the air conditioner at the restaurant was out and it was just as hot outside as it was in the restaurant. UGH. Oh well we still enjoyed it. Then after dinner we went to a rooftop bar and sat outside on a couch and just talked as the sun was setting. It was so nice to just sit together and enjoy dinner and drinks afterwards. We got a picture of the sunset over a nearby church which was really beautiful. And yes I did take a car selfie.. We never get any pictures together. Brad hates pictures, so he usually gives me a hard time about them too. 

 The lighting was too dark for this picture and Brad was purposely looking at me. He said "I was trying to take one of those "romantic" pictures where the guy is looking sweetly at the girl" Yes this is what I live with all the time! Ha Ha. 
Anyway happy birthday to the man I love so much. I am thankful to celebrate you and spend some time with you. The next 33 years will be awesome...and you will be 66 (YIKES)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Who I am Through Pictures